Monday, November 22, 2010

P.S. I Love You




The minute I saw this week's Play Date Cafe colour challenge I thought of PTI's Beautiful Blooms patterned paper stack.  I absolutely love this paper and was thrilled to have a reason to pull it out again.  I got a few new-to-me stamp sets in the mail this week, so I immediately decided to ink up Love Songs.


It's funny how quickly a card can come together when you start with something you love.  Hopefully I can put some more of this to good use.  I've finally started my bookmark and book plate gift sets for Christmas and think this would be perfect.  Be sure to come back soon.  I'll be posting the set I did for my littlest nephew shortly.  Until then, happy stamping!

Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)

Paper - Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, & Beautiful Blooms, Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps - Love Songs & Everyday Button Bits
Ink - Fresh Snow, Black Staz-On
Other - white EP (Stampendous), Labels 3 (Nesties), Ocean Tides buttons, Button Twine

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

So cute Suzanne. Happy card.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful mix of papers, creative use of the buttons! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Eva said...

Very cute card

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable...great combo of colors and papers....have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Suzanne C said...

Adorable buttons and cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date cafe.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE those button wheels! So fun:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We appreciate and love our players:}

Julie Ranae said...

Really wonderful entry for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe...so glad to have it in our gallery and we look forward to seeing you again!

Monica K. said...

Very cute, Suzanne! I love the bike with that sentiment. The patterns are great too!