Saturday, November 20, 2010

Peace on Earth

I really love the prints in PTI's Holiday Vintage Prints and wanted to create a set of cards using the gorgeous avocado stripe. A few weeks ago I showed you the first card in the set here. These are the other two:



The other card in the set used a PTI forum favorite, Turning a New Leaf, to add a little interest behind the sentiment. I love how the curve of the leaves mirrors the scripty font.



Thanks for sharing part of your day with me! And a special thanks to those who follow & comment on my little blog. You all make my day!

Details:
Paper - white (Neenah), red (Bazzill), stripe (PTI)
Stamps - dove & Peace (Recollections), Jesus sentiment (Stampabilities)
Ink - tuxedo black, pear tart, Encore gold metallic (Tsukineko)
Other - ribbon, gold tinsel EP (Stampendous)

5 comments:

Kara said...

great cards!! love the dove and turning a new leaf looks great on a christmas card!!

Michelle Philippi said...

I love your embossed dove - that's beautiful! Your black ribbon strip is so elegant too.

Keva said...

Really pretty, Suzanne. The dove looks great embossed in the gold.

Monica K. said...

These are really pretty, Suzanne. I love the elegant gold embossed dove. Beautiful cards!

Jill said...

You've wowed me, Suzanne! I love everything about these cards, but it's the gold tinsel embossed dove that makes me go, "WOW!" Beautiful!