Saturday, November 20, 2010

2S4Y66 -- Havin' a Hoot

I know.  I know.  I'm MIA, neglecting the poor old blog then TWO posts in one day.  Not sure what's going on but I will confess.  I pretended that laundry & vacuuming don't exist and have been hiding in my stamp room all day.  Absolute bliss.

This second post is actually one of three cards a customer (I LOVE saying that) ordered as a result of a fundraiser I did at my sister's office last month.  Since I had to get the cards done today to deliver to her on Monday, I figured I'd draw inspiration from some of my favorite card challenge websites.  This week's 2 Sketches 4 You layout was the jumping off point for my card.  Their Mr. Linky closes tonight which is the real reason I'm posting this today.


This is also one of the first pics taken in my new, homemade light box.  I have Ted over on the PTI forum to thank for his instructions.  It's actually quite fitting since he's also on the DT for the digital stamp I used for my card. 

Details:
Paper - Solar White (Neenah), brocade blue & polka dot print (SU - retired)

Stamps - Owl (Dustin Pike), Signature Greetings (PTI)

Colouring Mediums - Fresh Snow (PTI), PrismaColor pencils & Gamsol

Other - Button Twine (PTI), Labels 14 (Nesties), Bird Punch (SU), White EP

Thanks for dropping by.  Toodles!!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Suzanne this is DARLING! I LOVE that cute owl.. YEAH for you for hiding from Laundry and Vacuuming .. (I am gonna do that too! LOL!)
Have a GREAT day!

Kristii said...

Soooo very cute!! I totally love the owl!!!!