Monday, June 14, 2010

Mojo Monday


It's not often that I actually get to do the Mojo Monday sketch challenge on a Monday. But, some weeks the stamping stars align. The minute I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it and even more amazing ... I had the time to do it right then and there. This is the sketch of the week.



For my card, I started with some yummy patterned paper from the BasicGrey Origins line. To complement the earthy, all natural vibe, I grabbed the Life stamp set from Papertrey Ink and a sweet dot from the BasicGrey Sugar Rush collection. The flowers were stamped in Memento New Sprout, Potter's Clay, and Cantaloupe. The ribbon was a personal fav from my ribbon stash.


To finish it off, I used my favorite sentiment from this set. Who can't use a little reminder to "delight in life" every now and again? If we think about it, we all have something to be thankful for no matter what our current situation may be. Some days, we just have to look a little harder to find it. But it's there.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to swing by tomorrow for the Papertrey Posse's first blog hop. Until then, delight in life!!

9 comments:

Keva said...

Oh, Suzanne it's beautiful! I can't wait to get my Mojo Monday card done. I really love the patterned papers you used and the ribbon is VERY cool!

Rhonda said...

Very pretty Suzanne. This is a great sketch.

Teresa said...

Very pretty!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is soooo pretty, I LOVE the colors here!

Anonymous said...

This sketch was perfect for the Life set! I need to give this sketch a whirl, I kinda like it.

Amy Kolling said...

Very pretty serene card!! This sketch is perfect for this stamp set!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so pretty!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty, love the stamped panels!!