Friday, December 24, 2010

shabby, little Christmas


Well, now that the presents are bought I'm getting serious about making cards for the family.  The only problem is, I have more cards to post than I do sleeps 'til Christmas.  So be prepared for a little Christmas cheer leading up to the new year.  Doilies, snowflakes, and vintage/shabby chic seem to be all the rage still so I tried my hand at combining all three.


In keeping with the busyness of the season, and the fact that I still have all my baking to do, I'll get straight to the details.  Thanks for visiting & happy holidays!

Details
Paper:  spring moss (PTI), blue (SU), white (Neenah)
Stamps:  Big & Bold Holiday Wishes & Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers (PTI)
Ink:  Tea Dye Duo (PTI), VersaMark, blue distress ink
Other:  Top Note die (SU), doily (Michael's), blue & silver EP (AC), Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Eva said...

The snowflake stamp is one of my favs.very nice card...Merry Christmas