Monday, December 27, 2010

joyeux noel

Yeah, I know, Christmas is over.  For some families.  Today is our last family get-together for the holidays and it's going to be great.  There's just something really special about having everyone at my parents place for dinner, presents, fun & games.  I love it.  Even more than I love this swirly, girly card that I made for my mom.  Or maybe I just love not having to clean my house before a holiday dinner. 


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go play good auntie to the worlds' greatest niece and nephews.  Christmas isn't just for kids, but man do they ever make the holiday more special.  I love spending time with them. So, see you all later.

Details:  (that I can remember)
Paper:  sweet blush (PTI), patterned paper (from my scrap bin)
Stamps:  Peace Be Still (PTI)
Ink:  all Memento dew drops
Other:  Limitless Layers dies, Christmas tree die, and spring moss felt (all PTI), pearls (unknown)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! Love that embossed background!

Audrey said...

I love the color combination Suzanne! So pretty!

Maggie said...

Love that tree and the big pearl "ornaments"--I might need to grab one of those die cuts for Christmas cards....for next year!

Stephanie said...

Lovely, lovely card! I think the felt tree with the pearl ornaments just grab your eye and make you just want to stare for a few moments.