Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrate Your Day

It's been a long time since I've updated the old blog and I apologize.  The funny thing is, I've made cards.  I've photographed cards.  But do you think I've edited or uploaded anything?  That's gotta change.  Last month I had a request for a wedding card and this is the finished product:


I loved the way this turned out and the customer was equally thrilled with the result.  I didn't know the style of the wedding she was attending, so I erred on the side of classy & elegant. 

Thanks for dropping by.  And I promise, I won't let the blog-o sit neglected for this long ever again.  I hope.  *wink* 

Have a great one, friends!!

Details:
Paper:  Smokey Shadow & True Black (PTI), textured White (Bazzill), damask print (Recollections)
Stamps:  Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink:  Versamark
Other:  satin ribbon (unknown), Mat Stack 1 & medium scallop die (PTI), silver embossing powder (AC)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

OH my! This is my favorite color combo! I love it!!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! It is classy and elegant......what every wedding card needs! Great job!

Cathy Weber said...

This is a really classy wedding card. I love the pop of color with the ribbon.