Friday, March 18, 2011

My First Award

They like me.  They really, really like me!  The other day I was going through the comments left on my Make It Monday #6 card, when I came across one left by Marie (Legojenta).  In Marie's comment was a link to a post over on her blog where she gave me the following blog award:  
 

When I hopped on over myself to see what it was all about, I was thrilled to discover that I was the proud recipient of the Liebster Blog Award, which is for blog newbies who have less than 100 followers.  You often see peeps with blog awards in their sidebar, and now I'm one of them.  *happy dance* 

But, I've always believed that it's better to give than to receive, so in Liebster fashion, I am passing this award on to three fantastic ladies who's work also deserves to be recognized.  I hope you'll take time to visit them, and follow us all.  And the awards go to ... *drumroll please*
 Thank you so much Marie for thinking of me and giving me this award for what I do over here in my little corner of cyberspace.  It means a lot!!  And congratulations, Laura, Keva, and Amber for the inspiration and encouragement you ladies provide.  I can't wait to see who you ladies pass the Liebster love along to.

Gotta fly, I'm late for brunch!

No comments: