Monday, January 24, 2011

tiny treats valentine

Just a quick little Valentine's day post.  I love mini cards and decided to keep this simple.  The base is a 4.25" square, so that it will still fit into a standard A2 envelope.  I'm still trying to get all of my Valentine's Day cards and gifts together before the big day.  So far, so good.  Only a few more cards to go and I'm all set. 


Hopefully, I'll have some of my gifties put together soon to share.  I would love to get them done soon, but, I'm planning to make & bake some tasty treats from Our Best Bites.  If you haven't checked this blog out yet, WHAT are you waiting for?  Getting going. 

Well, I am off.  Thanks for swinging by for a visit. And don't forget that tomorrow is Papertrey's Blog Hop. I can't wait to share what's up my sleeve with you all!  

Supplies:  All PTI unless otherwise noted
Cardstock:  spring rain, solar white (Neenah)
Specialty Paper:  cork (unknown)
Stamps:  Tiny Treats Valentine
Nestabilities:  Labels Three (Spellbinders)
Other:  Copics, baker's twine, pure poppy button

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute! I love the cork layer.

Stephanie said...

Oh, my!!! How darling is this!!! Love that big red button and twine....the cutie-patootie boat...and the sentiment. Love this card!

Amy Kolling said...

This is just the cutest ever! I don't do 'tilted' things but you have made it look great! I love love how you've tied the baker's twine!!

Sudha said...

So cute n elegant.