Friday, October 15, 2010

Vintage Picnic revisited

The second stamp for Bethie's challenge this week was a personal favorite of mine, Vintage Picnic. This card was done a few months ago for a Paper Crafts mag fall call, but wasn't picked up. Nevertheless, I love the fall colours in it and thought it deserved it's 15 seconds of fame. Hope you like it as much as I do.



Thanks for dropping by. And if you like what you see, feel free to follow me. I've got lots of great Christmas cards to share with you over the next few weeks! Not to mention, I don't always remember to post updates in the PTI forum.

Details:
Paper - white (Neenah), rust & dark grey (Bazzill), print (SU)
Stamps - Vintage Picnic (PTI), Forever in Our Hearts (Verve)
Colouring Mediums - all inks (Memento), PrismaColor pencils
Other - circle punch (EK), ribbon & button (from my stash), floss (DMC)

7 comments:

Jen Carter said...

fabulous!! Love the pumpkins and the basket! Love how it's cut out and popped up too! Very cute card!

Eva said...

I like how the basket os popped out...super harvest card.

Stephanie said...

Love the card, the colors and the pumpkins! Not sure how it was missed because it DOES deserve that 15 mins. of fame!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! the sketch and stamping is perfect!

Petr@ said...

I like your card and the colors you chose!

Sue Ann said...

FABULOUS!!!! I love it ALL!!!!!

Kara said...

really pretty...love the subtle leaf background!